Ultimate Survival Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 74 on Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:07 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
free forum

New Politics

4 posters

Go down

New Politics Empty New Politics

Post by Preacher Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:40 am

There will undoubtedly be politics forever and unfortunately will never revert. Now with that being said, what does everyone think about the politics involved with a collapse? How would you pair yourself up with others to survive or would you just go to the nearest group?

Personally I would like to think I will have one in place before such an event. There is one group that has a good but shallow idea. The I.K.A. is the group I am referencing to. They have a solid idea but limited to who joins due to the white supremacy bit. I personally do feel each race should always have the pure breds and not everyone should mix to where purebreds become extinct but I am not against mixing up the gene pool either only feel it should be limited if it creates a superior being to live on to create an even deeper, stronger, smarter being down the line be it a purebred or not. There will always be a need for purebreds though. Back on subject, a collective of people is a highly good idea for survival purposes so you know who is who and where they stand. All groups will have different ideals but one, survival. Anyone want to start a group, send me a private message so we can talk.
Preacher
Preacher
Thirsty
Thirsty

http://www.ultimatesurvivalnetwork.com

Back to top Go down

New Politics Empty Re: New Politics

Post by Ember Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:31 pm

IDK I think regardless of race we should be mating for superior beings But that takes all the emotion out of it, all the humanity... but then again maybe we as a people are too sentimental and emotoinal... and I wouldn't just go towards a group because it is closer I would have to trust the people Id be cohabitating with
Ember
Ember
Thirsty
Thirsty

Back to top Go down

Post by Foo Foo Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:58 pm

I'd never go to a group without knowing the people on it and how they "operate" just because it's the nearest. I've some serious trusting issues in n "normal situtation", it'd be increase by 100% in a survival situation. And that would apply to new people coming to my group. Have something plan out with people that you know and trust is the best thing to do.
Foo Foo
Foo Foo

https://www.facebook.com/al.feist

Back to top Go down

New Politics Empty i just gotta touch off on one thing. lol.

Post by Infidel Jax Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:02 pm

i gotta touch off on this whole "purebred" thing. i hate to misinform here. but NOBODY is a purebred person anymore. that went out like the dodo bird centuries ago when mankind went out exploring and conquering. and then while at it played pirate and did the rape, pillage and plunder thing. its been happening since the caveman and its STILL happening today! as a result, we are ALL a bunch of mixed breed mutts. *touches Preachers nose* see. cold and wet just like any pooch named Fido. LMAO!!! but seriously. the whole idea of a purebred person is so outlandishly impossible due to travel, marriage, and wars that we are all mixed in some way or another. that i cant help but laugh at these white supremacy groups, Black Panthers, and all such racist goobers. the only way we are EVER gonna see a purebred anything in a human being is if it constructed in a lab. and by the time we are done there. the end product would have a totally compromised immune system to all the current diseases out there we laugh at to date and die a horrible death the very second it steps out of the lab. the whole concept is just totally silly. lol! lol!

now with that said. i have to agree with Foo Foo here. i for one wont just run up and join just any old group. i mean whats to say that once they let you join that it was not to lower your guard and just rob you of your gear and drop you at the nearest and earliest convenience to them. after all. we all agreed at one point or another that scavenging will become a way of life. the one thing we will have to face for sure is the individual scavenger and the groups that scavenge in force. so again in agreeing with Foo Foo. i would only join up with people i know for sure and be very cautious about the ones i dont know who want to hook up with me.
Infidel Jax
Infidel Jax
Thirsty
Thirsty

Back to top Go down

Post by Preacher Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:18 am

Good point Jax sir. lol
Preacher
Preacher
Thirsty
Thirsty

http://www.ultimatesurvivalnetwork.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Infidel Jax Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:58 pm

having had time to think about this some more. i think we as a whole should come up with our own society. something where we can come together and make a go at this. somewhere where we would have good land for crops. reason being we can grow what we need. and only go to town for the minor stuff we can grow or make. the groups are out there. they take care of their own. there is even a show called Doom Preppers that tells how they do what they do. starts this Tuesday i believe. but that is my thought. whos got the similar thinking???
Infidel Jax
Infidel Jax
Thirsty
Thirsty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum