Ultimate Survival Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 74 on Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:07 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
free forum

7 states make the bill!

2 posters

Go down

7 states make the bill! Empty 7 states make the bill!

Post by Infidel Jax Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:51 pm

Well guys. Here is where things stand so far. 7 states have met their 25,000 marker and then some. Here are the numbers and states so far.

TEXAS - 109,924
FLORIDA - 32,721
GEORGIA - 30,401
TENNESSEE - 29,402
NORTH CAROLINA - 28,733
ALABAMA - 28,845
LOUISIANA - 35,408

Now you are probably wondering what all this means. It means that once these states get told NO to seceding. Like the southern states did in the early 1800's. They may secede anyway. Now unlike Abe Lincoln's time. We now have a little thing that was extended on March 16, 2012 called Martial Law. It is nothing more then a nation wide lock down for the United States. When this happens. We can look forward to the military enacting the URBAN WARFARE drills they been practicing on since March 16th. And with this will come things like private vehicles being pulled over and searched at gun point. the doors of people's private homes and businesses to be kicked open and searched without warrant and confiscate any firearms and shoot those who do not comply and take them anyway. And if you are NOT shot can be detained indefinitely in a military prison like Guantanamo Bay in Cuba or of the like. And it is my theory that when it comes to our troops and shooting their own people. I think that Obama bin Hitler has this covered already. Being he was behind closed doors a lot with this countries major creditor China and at least two others without our state senators and representatives. This makes me feel when he enacts martial law. He will have the help of United Nations troops to do this. THIS IS IT KIDS!!!

WELCOME TO THE OBAMA END GAME!!! Evil or Very Mad
Infidel Jax
Infidel Jax
Thirsty
Thirsty

Back to top Go down

7 states make the bill! Empty Re: 7 states make the bill!

Post by Preacher Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:08 pm

All will be fine. just gotta start making moves to ensure safety of those around you that matter.
Preacher
Preacher
Thirsty
Thirsty

http://www.ultimatesurvivalnetwork.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Infidel Jax Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:47 am

here is why it makes me more then fevered in my posts. this is VERY much like what Hitler did in Germany.

[youtube][/youtube]

this shit was done in 1938 and ended in 1945. the only difference is when it happens here. there will be nobody to come to our aid like we did France, England, Poland nd other European countries under Hitler's tyranny.
Infidel Jax
Infidel Jax
Thirsty
Thirsty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum