Ultimate Survival Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 74 on Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:07 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
free forum

Numerology, Astrology, and the like

4 posters

Go down

Numerology, Astrology, and the like Empty Numerology, Astrology, and the like

Post by infidel konquerer Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:43 pm

i recently came into contact with a book that accurately explains not only things that she wanted to present to the world, but also thoughts that i had already been having. one of them was numerology, which has been part of nearly EVERY culture since the beginning of human culture.... Idea in the Jewish culture even! numerology written of in the 1980's accurately described everything about me, and you may say that mysticism is so general that anyone would think it was accurate... well think of it this way, the universe, and i mean the ENTIRE universe is based on numbers, from computers to EVEN GRAVITY so is it such a stretch to believe that numbers can be appointed to specific spots, as a guide to our life? furthermore, what if the stars, sun, and moon were placed where they were as SIGNS to tell us who we are supposed to be(rather than the popular belief that the astral bodies of the sky are the ones that alter us, its the One who placed them there....). one more thing, and this is for everyone, you don't have to die. millions of years of culture have hard-wired us to believe we did, but do you know how hard it is to die? you have to THINK about it, hard, and for a very long time before it ACTUALLY happens. as for those who die of accidents and the like, they die because they fear death. run from death, and you will be caught by it, stand strong, and you will be passed over. learn to regenerate your cells, and you wont age, you can even reverse age if you don't believe you look good. truth of it all is, once you believe that you don't have to die, you won't until you choose to. my saying this to the world solidifies my faith in it, and solidifies the fact that i wont die, at least when people think i should, it will still take a few adjustments to my life before i can say im immortal. ill keep you posted on my progress, till then PEACE OUT. p.s. find a lexigram of the capped letters if you know what im talking about.

infidel konquerer
Thirsty
Thirsty

https://facebook.com/urfavesinger

Back to top Go down

Numerology, Astrology, and the like Empty Re: Numerology, Astrology, and the like

Post by Ember Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:33 pm

Every Entire Even Gravity Signs Think Actually Peace Out....what?! I must not know what you are talking about but that stuff about willing yourself not to die sounds like literal madness

Last edited by Ember on Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ember
Ember
Thirsty
Thirsty

Back to top Go down

Numerology, Astrology, and the like Empty Re: Numerology, Astrology, and the like

Post by Ember Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:52 pm

BTW being the usual grammar Nazi that I am I have to point out that a lexigram is a picture used in place of a word, I thought you meant anagram but that'd be wrong too as an anagram is when you make a word or phrase out of another word using the same letters from said word.
Ember
Ember
Thirsty
Thirsty

Back to top Go down

Numerology, Astrology, and the like Empty okay, a lexigram is a pic in another, but its also a word within another word

Post by infidel konquerer Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:25 pm

and secondly, if you believe in reincarnation, then why is it madness to believe in immortality? fact is, YOU will yourself to die, not to live.

infidel konquerer
Thirsty
Thirsty

Back to top Go down

Numerology, Astrology, and the like Empty ...

Post by Foo Foo Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:49 pm

I'm sorry but I'm with Ember on this one... :/
Foo Foo
Foo Foo

https://www.facebook.com/al.feist

Back to top Go down

Numerology, Astrology, and the like Empty believe it, dont believe it

Post by infidel konquerer Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:34 pm

doesnt matter, im the one who will benefit, in the end

infidel konquerer
Thirsty
Thirsty

Back to top Go down

Post by Preacher Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Let me get this right. You will yourself to live or die? If people could will themselves to live, no one would die. This world would then be overrun, and die due to the mass of people on here polluting like a motherfucker. Try again, let's see if you can get it right. lol

Please don't end up in the loony bin with these thoughts, you are showing signs of schizophrenia, dementia, and mental instability with these thoughts of nonsense. I love everyone on here like family which means you also get the blunt truth from me too.
Preacher
Preacher
Thirsty
Thirsty

http://www.ultimatesurvivalnetwork.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:13 am

look nobody is trying to tear you down but this is just going past the spectrum of insanity and there is a big,I mean huge, difference between reincarnating and "willing" yourself to live. I really do not think anyone is willing themselves to die not that it would be a bad thing who wants to live on forever but most people do not want to just die either? But hey you let me know how it goes for you.
Ember
Ember
Thirsty
Thirsty

Back to top Go down

Numerology, Astrology, and the like Empty once again, its about believing, your mind is 100 times stronger than you think

Post by infidel konquerer Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:30 am

your mind can regenerate your cells, if you think im insane for believing, than thats up to you, but i will never change myself. i am what i am. there is nothing you can do about that

infidel konquerer
Thirsty
Thirsty

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:21 pm

Hey I would never ask any one person to change who they are as long as you are happy with yourself that is all that counts I was just stating my personal opinion as were you
Ember
Ember
Thirsty
Thirsty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum