Ultimate Survival Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 74 on Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:07 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
free forum

One thing you'd want gone from this world

4 posters

Go down

One thing you'd want gone from this world Empty One thing you'd want gone from this world

Post by Ember Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:27 pm

To improve things there must be sacrifices what do we have now that you'd like gone from a new world.

My vote goes to cars and car dealerships! I am sick of seeing so many dealerships and their lame commercials and cars emmitting all their fumes and gas and insrance rates are so high so let's just do away with it. We can transport in other ways.
Ember
Ember
Thirsty
Thirsty

Back to top Go down

One thing you'd want gone from this world Empty i say organized religion

Post by infidel konquerer Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:17 pm

although religion can make anyone a better person, history goes to show that since religion is up to the understanding of the one in question, that people should keep their religious thoughts to themselves (and yes, i know that saying that makes me a hypocrite, but thats my whole point)

infidel konquerer
Thirsty
Thirsty

https://facebook.com/urfavesinger

Back to top Go down

One thing you'd want gone from this world Empty Re: One thing you'd want gone from this world

Post by Preacher Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:40 pm

Removal of all knowledge of how to drill for oil and natural gas. Almost as if people don't know it exists lol.
Preacher
Preacher
Thirsty
Thirsty

http://www.ultimatesurvivalnetwork.com

Back to top Go down

One thing you'd want gone from this world Empty Re: One thing you'd want gone from this world

Post by Infidel Jax Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:01 pm

i can say this in one word. TYRANNY! because a person should be able to live his or her life as freely as possible as long as it does not interfere or threaten the existence of another persons existence.
Infidel Jax
Infidel Jax
Thirsty
Thirsty

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:23 am

Konquerer I don't think it's hypocritical to say that at all, we are human and let's face it sometimes we just can't hold in what we believe/feel should we all shut up about it yes but hey we just weren't wired that way LoL.
Also agreed that there should be no drilling for oils and such it's destroying our world and we could live without it. And lastly but not least Amen to that Jax! I live by that... if it is not affecting me then it is not my business!
Ember
Ember
Thirsty
Thirsty

Back to top Go down

One thing you'd want gone from this world Empty thanks ember

Post by infidel konquerer Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:06 pm

btw, tyranny sucks ass

infidel konquerer
Thirsty
Thirsty

https://facebook.com/urfavesinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down